[Elfsea] Mini Tournement Sunday March 21st at Veterans Park

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Sat Mar 13 08:24:20 PST 2004

Speaking as a former rapier marshal of Steppes, we always collectred waivers
or checked cards for things like this - our old "Nose Thumbing Tourneys" for
example.  A bunch of people just showing up and fighting at a cancelled
practice is an unofficial event.  But if we actually ran a list we followed
protrocols.

Alaric