[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic/Passing of the cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 22:14:09 PST 2004

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles,

Well, passing of the cloak is upon us, once again, this Friday, April 2nd.
The theme of the competition is "Betrayal".  Also included this month, is
Ld. Antigonus' challenge to the bards to come up with material celebrating
our kingdom's Argent Anniversary.  You may present your material once for
both competitions or you may present separately.

Please bring your bardic material, a chair, food to share and your favorite
beverage.  If the weather is inclement, we will be inside but, if weather
permits, the old dead tree has come down and provided us with a bounty of
firewood (and some damage, most of which was not on our property)!!!!!!!!!!

Location:  6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, 76112
Time:       7:30 PM SCA time

Directions:  Take your best route to East Loop 820.  Exit Craig St and go
East on Craig 5 or 6 blocks.  At Hunter, go North to the end of the block
and it will T with Beaty.  The house is just there on the North side of
Beaty.  There will be a gray Isuzu Trooper in the drive and there should be
a banner and a lantern on the porch.  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246,
and we will get you here.

We look forward to having you here!

LY Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld Tarkus Pengriff
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!