[Elfsea] Today is Siobhans Birthday!

Gutridge, Daniel Daniel.Gutridge at usa.xerox.com
Wed Mar 3 10:57:41 PST 2004

Today Siobhan is celebrating the 24th anniversary of her 31st Birthday!

I would also like to announce that we are having a party at our home on
Saturday from 4:00pm until whenever we are done.  I will have food, cake and
we will be running the hot tub.  We have some new board games and if anyone
wants to bring Kingmaker - we can do that also. If the stars align properly
(weather etc..) I will also heat the pool.  We would like to see all of you
again and have missed you all very much.  Last year was just a bad year for
us at many levels, it is now much better!

On Friday at 6:30 we are also going out to dinner to the Japanese restaurant
in Grapevine if anyone wishes to join us!

I also expect to have a new batch of rheumatism medicine for any suffering
that terrible affliction.

Since it has been so long our address is:

Daniel & Sandee Gutridge
8359 Big Horn Way
Fort Worth, TX  76137
(817)656-1242