[Elfsea] Gulf War Camping list - verify tent footprint for land layout.

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 06:17:59 PST 2004

Here is the list provided to me by Honour.  I have already been contacted by
one camper that their information is incorrect.  Please review the
following.

As of now we have 11 tents going.  I have grouped the names together by
tent.

1.  Timothy, Anezka    20x26

2.  Irina Morevskaia    10x12

3.  Ameline, Armand, Austin, Alexander    21x21

4.  Fearghus, Raimond, Honour, Arabella    10x25

5.  Arnbjorn and Sam    9x10

6.  Xene and Llywelyn    20x20

7.  Caelin and Pyro    23x23

8.  Genevieve and Saldisa    10x14

9.  Daire, Medb, the bratling    17x20

10.  Crandall    10x15

11.  Dirk    10x10

Please contact me if this in not correct asap.

Also, if any of you want to camp close to each other for meal sharing,
please let me know asap.  I need to know how much you will need for
kitchen/dining space.

Medb
medbliath at earthlink.net