[Elfsea] home safe and sound

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Sun Mar 21 13:46:03 PST 2004

Greetings to you all,
 Armand and I are home with kids,and all is well. <We will be keeping the washer woman busy for the next few days.> We are exited to here about the Homeguard BBQ and the mini tournament held this weekend so we will be at moot to hear all about it. Although we hope to see many at moot on Monday, if you can not make it for what ever reason please know we want you to do what is best for you and yours so take care and do not over do it. I wish you all to know how happy and proud I am of all the people from our lands at home or at war you, as a whole, seem to work harder, play harder,  fight harder and just plain have more fun than any other group I know. I love you guys!

Ameline
Lady Elfsea, LochRuadh, and Dragonsfire Tor