[Elfsea] GW Land and Tent Prints...the final headcount

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 19:10:00 PST 2004

Greetings Elfsea.

I have just checked the email and this is the last time I will be online before we leave.

Here is the final plan.

Thanks to everyone for getting info to me in a very small amount of time.

We will have no "formal" common area, but are rolling that land back into individual camps.  We will have a central fire pit area.

Steppes will be our next door neighbor.

  1.  Timothy, Anezka    20x26

  2.  Irina Morevskaia    10x12*

  3.  Crandall    10x15

  4. Stella    10x10*       *(sharing 9x11)

  5.  Ameline, Armand, Austin, Alexander    22x14

  6.  Fearghus, Raimond, Honour, Arabella    20x30

  7.  Arnbjorn and Sam    9x10

  8.  Xene and Llywelyn    20x20    arriving Wednesday

  9.  Caelin and Pyro    23x23 (Confirmed registrations)

  10.  Genevieve and Saldisa    10x14

  11.  Daire, Medb, the bratling    10x20, 10x7

  12.  Dirk    8x12

  13. Arkell, Sevita, Godise, Katerine    10x20, 10x20, 10x12, 9x12

  14.  Marmaduke Treebane    15x15

  See you soon and safe travels!

  Medb Liath