[Elfsea] Fighter Practice-Business meeting discussion

Sharon Pelfrey sharon at garnetpromotions.com
Tue Mar 2 09:41:03 PST 2004

As the weather gets warmer Sundays in the park will be more family friendly.  This is a good time for socializing.  What can we do to make Sunday fighter practice a fun place to spend Sunday after noon.

HL Rixende brought a small grill and hot dogs last year.  This was very successful.

Lady Elizabeth suggested a plague practice. Someone is selected as the plague carrier.  They quietly inform you (pass a note, whisper in your ear, something about a red dot), that you are infected.  you count to 30/45 then die with style.  The object of the game is to be the first to guess who is playing death.

In the past we have had dance practice, arts and science, heraldic commentary, and mini tournaments.

What would you like to see as the weather warms up?

Cassandra Palfrey
Seneschal of Elfsea