[Elfsea] DFT A&S tonight

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 08:16:11 PST 2004

Hey ya'll tonight is A&S night!  I have the pennants and could used people to
bring sewing machines and notions tonight so that we can get these pennants
done by Guardian.

 Also we have an offer from Master Darius of the Bells to teach a class for
us.  It would have to be a Saturday class as distance is prohibitive to his
attending on a Thursday.  What would you like him to teach us?  I have asked for
a list of possibilities but as I believe he is getting ready for War I haven't
got that list yet.  His areas of expertise, as listed on The State of the
Arts Webpage - a Service of the Ansteorran Laurels are as follows:
Cold metal work and jewelry
bone/horn/antler work
illumination
spinning
weaving
embroidery
engraved glass
period cooking
performance

With that information we can at least see if something sparks our interest.
See you there,

Lady Thora Olafsdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Canton of Dragon's Fire Tor