[Elfsea] Crown Tourney

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Mon May 3 16:24:23 PDT 2004

Greeting to you all,
    Crown Tourney was wet, and cold. Yet when I got there I had;
people to help set up:  Medbh ,Daire, Tomas,Dirk and Evan
a warm place to change and hot chocolate : Timothy and Anezka
tote and carry : Malissa, Daire
walking pavilion : Dirk
tear down and LONG walk with polls and wet pavilion : Mebdh, Evan, Calin,
Piro, Dirk
If I missed you I am sorry it was raining. I am forgetful. It was two days
ago I have slept since then. My dog eat my notes. (well you get the gist)
Thank you all who came and helped me this day.

Elfsea was quite the well represented in the tourney:
Lord Daire
Centurion Tomas
Jarl Timothious
and uummmmm...O yes I remember his Highness Earl Drake
and in the final our Lord Timothy did a great job heralding for Count Aaron
I could be wrong but I think we fielded more fighters than any other barony.

Elfsea also sheltered more than her own during the day. A large number from
Northkeep, and the Asterisk Herald meeting.

All in all ..you guys rock. Thank you all for being such a force in my life
and a warm light in a cold and rainy day.
Ameline Lady Elfsea