[Elfsea] Fwd: Knot classes

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri May 7 12:02:18 PDT 2004

Ha! Gerita's interested in a knot class for her Guild, too.  Will you
come, sir?

Gerita del Mare
Steppes Clothiers and Textiles Guild Principal.

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross