[Elfsea] Gas prices and local participation

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Mon May 10 11:00:45 PDT 2004

It's a hard time for everyone right now.  I literally live in the geographic
center of Texas, so it's a minimum of a 2 hour drive to any event/meeting
for the SCA.  Carpooling is the way to go to help share costs and such.  But
just like anything, if SCA is important to us (and obviously, it is) we will
budget to make events.  Attendence is going to be down, but when the economy
goes up and hopefully gas prices go down, we'll see a surge again.  'tis the
way of any economy.
    I look forward to seeing my friends at Warlord!

In service,
Genevieve del Gamba