[Elfsea] FW: [Loch-Ruadh] a bit of google humor

Jeanie Collins JCollins at CCSB.com
Thu May 13 11:46:07 PDT 2004

That is by far one of the best laughs I have had in a very long time.
Thank you.

Alienor

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org]
On Behalf Of Richard Threlkeld
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 1:27 PM
To: 'Barony of Elfsea'
Subject: [Elfsea] FW: [Loch-Ruadh] a bit of google humor

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Varner
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 8:13 AM
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] a bit of google humor

Forgive me if you have seen this one.  But it deserves repeating, and
Google

merits the attention.
This is engineering humor at it's best.

Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to fix its site:
1) Go to www.Google.com
2) Type in --  weapons of mass destruction-- BUT DON'T hit return
3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the "Google search"
4) Read the "error message" carefully - the WHOLE page.

Someone at Google really has a sense of humor.

There are even amusing links.

Catrin ferch Rhys
Kathy

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com