[Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo Tonight -- Indoors or Out?

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Tue May 25 22:08:13 PDT 2004

No, I think it was network weirdness.  I actually received this message
before your original reply, though the original was obviously sent many
hours earlier.  Go figure...

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Damon and Christine Huse
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 5:46 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo Tonight -- Indoors or Out?

Hmmm...Ok second time, did ya'll not see my last posting?

 Outdoors, uunless it rains.  Like I said before, I'll be wearing my brown
dress with the yellow belt.

The actual pack meeting will be indoors in the cafeteria.  If it rains (and
the weather channel said not until 9pm), then I don't think think Candy (our
fearless leader would mind the rapier fighting indoors , but tables will
need to be moved temporarily.

Maria