[Elfsea] Membership Renewal Question

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu May 27 07:59:32 PDT 2004

We did this last fall, and our blue cards got to us within about three
weeks...the process seems to have improved considerably since the last-last
time I renewed.

Valentyn

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+donvalentyn=jeffturnerfiction.com at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Threlkeld
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:35 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Membership Renewal Question

If you register online, they give you an online receipt you may print and
that will get you out of NMS. It will not get you out of the waivers because
you cannot sign the waiver online. If you do this online, take the option of
printing the waiver and faxing it to them immediately and you will receive a
blue card instead of a white card.

Caelin on Andrede

  _____