[Elfsea] Found! One Purple Chair!

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu May 27 09:46:22 PDT 2004

Upon leaving the Bedford Boys Ranch last night I discovered a purple camp
chair left by someone.

Of course, since there were no official SCA activities going on at the
Bedford Boys Ranch, I can't be certain that this chair actually belonged to
someone from the SCA.  However, it looks an awful lot like the kind of chair
one might sit in at an SCA event, perhaps while armoring or spectating.

So, on the off chance that someone from Elfsea just happened through the
park moments before myself and left his or her purple chair, please feel
free to contact me.

Valentyn