[Elfsea] RE: Renaissance Demonstration for Cub Scouts

Chaz King ChazK at ChoiceHomes.com
Fri May 28 06:36:15 PDT 2004

Thanks!  It would be wonderful if you could make it.  Thursday, between
11:30 and 12:00 during
lunch is a good time.  Looking forward to your final answer.

Thanks,
-Chaz

-----Original Message-----
From: Armand Dragonetti [mailto:dragonetti at generich.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 11:22 PM
To: Chaz King
Cc: Elfsea List
Subject: Re: Renaissance Demonstration for Cub Scouts

Greetings!

We are currently contacting our populace to see if we can secure enough
volunteers to make a viable presentation. I suspect Thursday June 10th
to be the most likely date, as it is usually the least scheduled. We are
a non-profit, all volunteer organization, and as such prefer to promise
less and deliver more. M-F during the day presents a greater challenge
to get large numbers of volunteers. However, we have had good luck in
the past. I'll contact you again following memorial day to let you know
one way or the other. I personally would like to oblige because my own
boys, 8 and 11, are in the Longhorn Council, pack 554 (Crowley) and
could help explain allot to the other scouts. My wife and I could
definitely make it, but we need a few others to join us before we
commit. The scouts deserve, and we prefer, to do justice by a demo
rather than give an uninspiring presentation. Have a good weekend and
I'll let you know more next week. Until then feel free to call if you
have any questions.

Alan Rich
817-447-3636

known in the SCA as: