[Elfsea] FW: AOL email problems with Ansteorra.org...

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Mon May 3 23:11:37 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: mailman-bounces at ansteorra.org
[mailto:mailman-bounces at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Pug Bainter
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 5:13 PM
To: serveradmin at ansteorra.org
Cc: vscribe at ansteorra.org; crown at ansteorra.org; Coronet at ansteorra.org
Subject: AOL email problems with Ansteorra.org...

Good Morning,

  This email is being sent to all AOL members on a mailing list at
  Ansteorra.org. As well, all list owners are being notified as well.

  On Friday April 30th at approximately 11:30 AM Central time, AOL
  started bouncing email from Ansteorra.org as a site mistakenly
  identified as being a bulk-email or SPAM generator.

  I contacted AOL regarding this today and have an open case with them
  regarding it. They can find no reason that our IP nor Domain should
  be blocked and have verified that we are setup for auto-notification
  when there is a complaint against us.

  Unfortunately this does the AOL members no good until AOL is able to
  resolve their internal issues. I apologize for this inconvenience and
  will do all in my power to correct it.

In Service,
Phelim Gervase, OP, etc

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health