[Elfsea] I NEED HEAVY FIGHTERS for....Cub Scout Demo

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Thu May 6 19:39:01 PDT 2004

Hola!

Sorry that I've not responded until now, but tis is the first chance I've
had to check my e-mail..

Ok, sor far my list is as follows:

Don Valentyn -- rapier and juggling (I think the kids would get a kick out
of the juggling)
Lord Caelin -- rapier (barring work)
Donnel -- possible volunteer
Gerita -- yes, I can use whatever help I can get! Thanks!
Genna -- possibly will be there barring work
Phelippe -- heavy

So, far I have just 1 heavy fighter!  I need at least 1 more heavy fighter,
PLEASE!!  Remember their theme for daycamp is "Knights, Dragons, and
Castles".

For those of you who have volunteered, so far..... THANK YOU!!

Maria