[Elfsea] Mistress Stella's enameling class

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Thu May 20 11:00:24 PDT 2004

Greetings!

    I must apologize to Mistress Stella for not posting a "thank you" sooner than today.  I just wanted to thank her for coming down to the Tor to teach an enameling class last Saturday.  We had 6 people in the class including myself. I had been wanting to take this class for a long time, and learned a lot!  I really enjoyed the class and wished I could have stayed longer to play.  Thank you, Mistress Stella for your instruction!  I made 2 items of regalia, a Rising Star and a Comet, that will be given to the crown.  It was great fun.  Thanks again!

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba