[Elfsea] Crown Tourney

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat May 1 19:05:21 PDT 2004

It was a wet, somewhat cold, messy day. But the fighting was really good.
The finals were Timo, Aaron, and Drake. Timo and Drake fought first with
Drake winning. Then Timo and Aaron with Aaron winning after a long fight.
Finally, Aaron and Drake... Drake took the first point (the final was two
out of three) after a moderately long fight during which Aaron's shield
started to fall apart (but the Marshals decided it was OK to continue). The
second point was very long. Then Drake legged Aaron. But Aaron's defense
from the ground proved very effective and it went on for a very long time
with both of them getting very tired. Finally, Aaron yielded (I believe... I
was on the other side of the field and did not hear it).

>From my Chirurgeon's view it was wonderful with no injuries despite several
slips and falls.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede