[Elfsea] SCA clothing?

Cid sidneycid at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 00:50:30 PDT 2004

Mmmm, I entered this same contest a few years ago, um, three maybe?  I still have my dress somewhere upstairs, and I could *maybe* wear it still, it did crease pretty bad.  Didn't do too badly, we were in the top fifty, woo-hooo!  If you look in the archives, we're somewhere on the Texas section, the couple with a white background, the dress is a black and red background, with a red, yellow, green and blue plaid split front skirt with a red pannel, I was quite proud of it, just wish I'd taken someone else. . . .

--Ira

Michelle Dodd <lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com> wrote:
This was in the Dallas paper yesterday. Kinda wonder what kind of "period"
clothes could be made from this. ;)

Duck brand duct tape is once again offering $5,000 in college scholarships
to the prom couple who designs the most stylish formalwear using their
sticky but oh-so-practical product. Use maroon, purple, silver, black or any
of the company's many colors of tape. Just make sure the majority of his tux
and her dress is crafted out of duct tape. For contest rules or to view
entries from years past, go to www.ducktapeclub.com .

Ly Gabriele

Celebrate who you are. After all, you can't be anyone else.