[Elfsea] Fwd: Knot classes

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Sat May 8 14:31:22 PDT 2004

Greetings DFT and Neighbors,

Well, Alaric and I haven't scheduled a class for DFT yet but we are in the
works...He first wanted to know what kind of knotwork people are interested in,
practical or fancy.  I was going to ask about this at populace and then get
with him to find what date would be good for him.  I believe Elfsea is ALSO
seeking him for a class.

So those of you reading this message that will be attending DFT populace
tomorrow...think on it and let me know tomorrow at Granny Cason's @ 4 o'clock and
remember to bring a chair as the meeting is to be outside per our seneschal's
last posting.

YIS
Lady Thora Olafsdottir
Minister of Arts and Sciences