[Elfsea] Northshiled Crown: From -=The Seamus

Tom Parr seamusofelfsea at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 16:56:58 PDT 2004

Good People of elfsea!

Crown Tourney in the Soon to be kingdom of NorthShield is going amazing!  We are in the Barony of windhaven (Green Bay WI) and having a amazing time!

We miss all of you and will be back Monday with pictures and stories!

Robert the Thunderous (He fought with our allies at the champions battle at Gulf) Was made a knight today and Our Majesty Sung "Born on the list field" and there was not a dry eye in the house....

Other than that.... Court is amusing, the people are fun and The beer is great!

-=The Seamus