[Elfsea] Baby Connor has arrived

Keith Jefferson scubadoo74 at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 18:44:46 PDT 2004

Yes the rumor is true we have an addition to the Barony of Elfsea and to
the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor. Mom and baby are doing great!!!! Eating
and sleeping, eating and sleeping..  Father on the other hand is not. He
was sent home due to the lack of sleep. Something like 6 hours of sleep
in the last 72 hours is bad <confused look> So no pictures will be
posted until he gets sleep <orders from new mom>. So I say night all and
sweet dreams.

Dead on his feet new father

Guyon