[Elfsea] Mendersham Defender Pictures

Jenny Lynn jennylynn_73 at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 13:12:17 PDT 2004

As always, many BEAUTIFUL photos from Lady Sabine! Thank you SO much for
taking them (and so many of them!) and for getting them posted so quickly!!!
You rock! (And thanks for the cider and chocolate/peanut butter thingies,
too!)

Super Special Congrats to my lovely and dangerous Cadet Sister, Joscelin,
who kicked butt all the way to the semi-finals! Huzzah!

And of course, congratulations to my Don, Valentyn, Finalist and Monsignor
Joachim Van den Haus, Defender of Menderscham- fantastic fighting on all
parts!

This event was so very much fun!!! (As evidenced by the photos) Thanks
everyone!

Genna Chiaramonte