[Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo Tonight -- Indoors or Out?

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Tue May 25 15:45:55 PDT 2004

Hmmm...Ok second time, did ya'll not see my last posting?

 Outdoors, uunless it rains.  Like I said before, I'll be wearing my brown
dress with the yellow belt.

The actual pack meeting will be indoors in the cafeteria.  If it rains (and
the weather channel said not until 9pm), then I don't think think Candy (our
fearless leader would mind the rapier fighting indoors , but tables will
need to be moved temporarily.

Maria