[Elfsea] Thursday A&S nights

Thora Olafsdottir thora_olafsdottir at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 05:49:06 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Populace of our Canton and Neighbors,

Well, the end of Tarletons year is here and as a result the reservation on
the room at the Student development center is up.  Tonight there is no A&S
night and from here on until at least the beginning of the new term we will
only be holding A&S night if I can get a class scheduled.  If I do I will
probably hold class out at my place since I know my site is available when I
need it.  I still encourage anyone who is interested in teaching a class or
perhaps hosting one in their home to contact me and let me know. And in that
regard....

We are still in need of a site for Mistress Stella's enameling class.  We
need it to be indoors, with electric available and room for 8-10 people at
least to paint.  I have a couple of card tables I can bring and anyone who
has something of the like is encouraged to bring it.  Let me know what you
find out.

Talk to you later,

Thora O