[Elfsea] Warlord Boffer/Chivalric Tournament

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun May 16 10:32:58 PDT 2004

Yes, It is that time of year again!!  TWO more Mondays!! For those who don't
know School is almost out!!!!! Just in time for Steppes Warlord. And as usual
the children and the parents of the children (not to mention the parents that
are teachers) need to let of some steam! There is not a better opportunity
than the Youth Boffer/Chivalric Tournament at Steppes Warlord!! So mark you
calendars and pack your cars. We will see you at Canton, Texas Memorial Day
weekend.

In Service to the Children
In remembering our past we must look to our future.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth Combat
Youth Combat of Ansteorra