[Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo Part II

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sat May 1 20:55:16 PDT 2004

Count me as a definite, and I'm sure I can shame a few other rapier fighters
into it by then.  I'll bring the juggling stuff too.

Valentyn

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Damon and Christine Huse
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 10:51 PM
To: Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo Part II

Hola!

May 18th is approaching **very** fast and I need to know an answer soon
about those who wish to help me entertain my Cub Scout Pack.

The only help I have confirmed is:

Phelippe Descors -- heavy fighting (sorry, Valentyn, he sold his rapier
stuff)

I have maybes for the following --

Lady Donnel -- ??
Don Valentyn -- ??
Genna -- ??

Again, the Pack Meeting will be held:

May 18th
6:30 pm
Dunn Elementary
Woodside Dr. and Arkansas (about 5 minutes west of Veteran's) in Arlington

I would at least like to see another heavy fighter or 2 and a couple of
light fighters. A bard that could weave a tale that draw the kids in would
be great!

Please, let me know ASAP, if you can help and what you can help with...I
would be in your debt and you would have my sincerest gratitude!

Maria