[Elfsea] free large dog to good home

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 23:45:16 PDT 2004

Since we have four dogs, Tarkus and I are not good candidates for another
pup, but I have met and petted this sweetie and he is a wonderful, loving
creature.  If you have a house, he will be a wonderful protectorate!

Daniel and Shioban, I hope you have good luck finding him a home.  He is a
very special boy!!!!!!!

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!