[Elfsea] Fwd: Knot classes

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sat May 8 08:38:51 PDT 2004

Mi'Lady

When the classes will be taught is still open, it depends on mundane, demo and event schedules etc.

I am willing to travel to almost anywhere (Alaska in winter is a definite exclusion - been there) if someone wants to learn fancy work (sailor talk for fancy knot work).    I can even bring in the Texas chapter of the International Guild of Knot Tiers  (yes there really is such a group) from Dallas if needed.

As soon as the details can be worked out I will post them to the list.

Ld Alric Morganwgg
(the new spelling of my name is due to the College of Heralds)