[Elfsea] Baby Connor has arrived

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 08:56:31 PDT 2004

As soon as we can get them, I promise that Daddy will post them. He had the digital camera and extra batteries and cards all ready. He was mostly dazed and confused and grinning from ear to ear when I left for work, so it may take a while. ;)
kristi

mama mac <mama_mac at airmail.net> wrote:
Congratulations!!  Will pictures will be posted soon?

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!
Cairistiona/Kristi wrote:

At 9:04 am, Connor Exum Jefferson was born to Desiree and Keith Jefferson, aka HL Desiree Exum and Ld Guyon DuPre. He weighs 7lbs, 13oz. Both mother and son are well. He's a cutie! He has a full head of beautiful red-blond hair. I will be passing well-wishes along to the parents until the are able to check their own e-mail.
A VERY happy honorary Aunty
Cairistiona/Kristi