[Elfsea] OT - Shrek2

Cid sidneycid at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 08:36:33 PDT 2004

I saw it Wednesday, it was great.  I have to say I was the loudest laughing person in the theater    There is a lot more references in this one than the last one, but what was to be expected?

--Ira

Spence Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
Robin and I saw this yesterday and must say that it seems as good, if not
better than the first. And, for all us Rapier fighters out there, when
Puss-in Boots takes on a squad of full-armor-plated heavy fighters, I almost
screamed with delight! It is wonderful!

Ceatta

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat