[Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo...Thank you's...

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Tue May 25 21:01:46 PDT 2004

Hola!

Thanks for trying to come Xene and Donnel!

Though it was small turnout tonight, the children were absolutely facsinated
by the fighters.  The adults were very interested in what I had to say as
our fighters fought each other. Saelin helped fill me in on the details that
I was missing!

Those that came to make a magical evening for these little boys were...

Don Valentyn -- Rapier and juggling
Lord Caelin -- Rapier
Genna -- Rapier (this was her first demo!)
Lady Colete -- heavies
Lord Phelippe -- heavies

Thanks again from the bottom of my heart ya'll have my gratitude and I'm in
your debt! :)

Maria