[Elfsea] Tent For Sale

Chris Norman chris at cncnorman.com
Tue May 25 22:50:35 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Populace of Elfsea,

Know any one in search of a Large pavilion, than do I have a Deal for you. I
am selling our Tentmasters 18 x 21 foot Oval Marquee, the tent has complete
ropes and pole package along with scalloped dags edged in royal blue. It is
constructed with 10oz sunforger canvas. Tent is approximately 8yrs old but
in excellent condition. Spent 6 of the 8 years in private storage while I
went to Europe ( didn't trust the government to store it) it has been set up
maybe a dozen times. It survived waterlord last year with out a leak now if
I could have just stopped the water from running under the walls. I am
asking $1800 or trade for a large aperture Schmidt - Cassegrain go-to
telescope. If you are interested and would like to come by and see it or
want more details contact me at 817-238-0757 or 817-504-7164 or you can
e-mail me at chris at cncnorman.com

Tristan