[Elfsea] Membership Renewal Question

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu May 27 07:34:52 PDT 2004

If you register online, they give you an online receipt you may print and that will get you out of NMS. It will not get you out of the waivers because you cannot sign the waiver online. If you do this online, take the option of printing the waiver and faxing it to them immediately and you will receive a blue card instead of a white card.

Caelin on Andrede