[Elfsea] archery practice

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 07:09:35 PDT 2004

Archey practice is scheduled for tomorrow, but I am worried about the rain.
It will end in plenty of time but the ground out there is so soft it may
take a while to dry out enough to get back to our site. There now that my
glass is half empty speech is done.

ARCHERY PRACTICE SUNDAY MAY 2nd AT 12:30 AT DUTCH BRANCH PARK IN BENBROOK
Take 377 S. from I 20 in Benbrook to Stevens Drive and turn left into the
Park (You will see the Big Park sign at the turn) just after you turn into
the park there is another road that turns to the left, it is just called
Park Road but it is the first left turn. Follow the road until you see the
SCA sign on the right and turn in there and you will see me across the field
on your left.

WATCH THE LIST IN THE MORNING FOR MUD UPDATE.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape