[Elfsea] The Search for Lady Sabine continues....

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Nov 10 08:32:14 PST 2004

Thank you HL Rixende for sharing my message. Brigands calling themselves the
SBC ISP sprang out of the woods and assaulted my primary messenger.
Fortunately, this unscrupulous lot have been dealt swift retribution.

I am delighted to hear that Earl Aaron has rescued Lady Sabine and that a
ferocious force is en route to see her safely home. Visiting with trusted
friends in Steppes, I was privy to more troubling news to their East. Forces
are gathering to battle for the succession of the English throne. I suspect
those who took Lady Sabine and those who have recently plundered some of our
homes and merchants in Elfsea are one and the same. Signs indicate the work
of opportunistic scouts of enemy forces gathering near Rosenfeld.

Therefore, I call upon the Baronial guard and all able body fighters to
travel with me to Rosenfeld where we shall join in the Battle of Three Kings
and pursue those poor souls who thought to plunder our land.

Who will join me at the Battle of Three Kings?
Our war tactics are dependant on our numbers, so please indicate your intent
if you can answer this call.

In service to kingdom, crown and barony, I remain,
Armand Dragonetti
Baron of Elfsea
Nec Hostium Timete Nec Amicum Recusate