[Elfsea] Our last king of fools without a TITLE?

Monica Riney monicariney at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 11 07:53:43 PST 2004

He will not be in attendance at DFT.  However, his birthday is coming up in about 15 days and a gathering of people in the Transitional Care Unit could hold court there and bestow it upon him in person, along with a "Duckie" sized birthday party <hint,hint, hint>

I should have the information of his new room number and phone number within the next day.

Rosalia