[Elfsea] Tent

Damon & Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 12 20:47:07 PST 2004

Yup...Bizarre. But that's not unusual here in Ansteorra!  Phelippe will
be there with my son, Jean "The Halflynd" Descors, (yes he finally
picked a name with Master Peter's help) will be there.

Alas, I will be at home with the girls.  Diane has an orchestra related
event at school.

Have fun storming the castle!  (Princes Bride reference here) :-P

Maria