[Elfsea] interesting comment from Alwin

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Nov 15 12:58:17 PST 2004

In the Koran, Chapter 9 verse 11 actually says "But if they repent and
keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and
we make the communications clear for a people who know."

Using a search engine provided on a university website, there is no
reference to the word "eagle" anywhere in the Koran.

I'm afraid the quote is another Internet urban legend.

Padraig