[Elfsea] Vehical Question

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 06:10:21 PST 2004

Good Morning Elfsea.
I am sorry for this Off Topic message but I have a situation that I am in need of advice, leads, ideas.  As most of you know I was in an accident in October that left my car totalled and carless (I am doing 100,000,000% better healthwise, thank you very much!). My wonderful daughter Francessa allowed us to use her car that she just got for working for her uncle over the summer.  Well, while I was driving it there was an electrical short and the engine went up in flames on North Hwy 121 last Monday.  (Yes, I am fine, just really annoyed!)

There are two things I need to know. 1) the body of the car is in REALLY Fantastic shape (just the engine is french toast).  If anyone is interested in the body of an '88 Chevy Celebraty, please call us at 817-795-3046 (have we got a deal for you!)  The tires are almost brand new and the interior is in really good shape.  The money belongs to my 16 year old daughter toward another car - which I am not going to be allowed to drive!

2)  I am carless again.  Does anyone know of a decent vehical that is not going to be expensive, a good dealership who will finance a person with extremly rough credit, and/or an inexpensive camel-lama-pack dogs and wagons for cheap?

If you can help me with any of these, please give Robert and me a call at 817-795-3046.
Thank you
Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera (Ren the Gimp)
Yes, folks, living up to my name!