[Elfsea] COOKS GUILD Monday Monday Monday!

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Thu Nov 11 05:44:46 PST 2004

When: 7pm HL Caelin's House
WHAT: fall foods. bring something to share, or just come and eat. we always have plenty

What's it all about? Food food food. Cooking. Tasting. discussing. arguing. like food? like to cook? come on over and join us on Monday for fall foods. we'll be cooking a few fall vegetables as well as a few other things as HL Caelin is known VERY WELL for his skills in the kitchen. I myself will be bringing a few different squashes and some roman dish as well.

See you there!
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis