[Elfsea] Drum Classes.... errr... oops

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 11:58:34 PST 2004

Hello Elfsea.  Due to lack of sleep, being a car wreck (Oct), setting a car fire (only hours ago), and well, just being the Gimp, I made an error.  Please allow me to correct it...

Middle Eastern Drum Classes are NOT on Mondays, they take place on Tuesday from 6pm to 7pm at the No Limitz Dance Company in Grand Prairie.

The gracious Senschel Rixende has throughly beaten and given me plenty of lashes for this error and has twisted my arm to make this public announcement....  okay maybe not, but it was brought to my attention and it has been corrected for future reference...

So, thank you for your time Elfsea and see you at MOOT at 7:00 TONIGHT at the Coors distribution center.

Thank you,
Ldy Ren the Gimp (aka Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera)