[Elfsea] Arlington Public Libary Demo Nov. 6th 12pm-4pm

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Tue Nov 2 10:19:05 PST 2004

Hey Seamus,

I've just returned from the barbaric west and found that someone allowed it
to rain here...

Should the oversight not be fixed by Saturday (i.e., if it's still raining
this weekend) is the demo still on?

Valentyn