[Elfsea] [Fwd: [Apprentice] A Sad Farewell]

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Nov 4 13:07:53 PST 2004

Wormy?  Are you reading this?  Well, you're not escaping that easily,
you know!  I can't visit you in the hospital, but know this:  my son
lives in Chicago, as does one of my best SCA friends.  <nods knowingly>
I will Always be aware of whether you are doing your exercises, taking
your walks, and speaking respectfully to your mother!

Now, get better, Sir Fool!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross