[Elfsea] Arlington Public Libary Demo Nov. 6th 12pm-4pm

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:00:40 PST 2004

Greetings again good gentles....

I am in need of those who wish to teach a small 15 min. class on
whatever subject to let me know ASAP so that I can get a tentive
schedlue up in the morning.

My Plan is to be there at 11am to set up and any one who wishes to
join me please let me know!

one thing that I forgot totally was that we will need a waterbearer in
chagre to water our fighters!  Please email me if you are willing to
step up to this task!

Seamus

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:21:48 -0600, Jenny <jennylynn_73 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Did I RSVP yet? I'll be there...
>
> Genna

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai