[Elfsea] Our last king of fools without a TITLE?

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 07:09:06 PST 2004

As Wormy is already a No-Count, he must be made a Duck. If we have a Foole's Revel before the next official event (Elfsea) then it can be done there. Otherwise I would think that Dragonsfire Tor's Yule is a good time to hold His final court. As he may not be there, I think that we should allow him to receive this accolade without his presence.

Crandall

Shari Burnham <ladypendarves at elfsea.net> wrote:
With our King Of Fools stepping down to no fault of his own (apparantly the plague really did creep up and strike a mighty blow!) I humbly request of the Ducs and No-Counts and their estimeed consorts, as well as our new Good Queen Mother Irina to infirm,
no, confirm,
no, um,

make raspberry noise and make
Wormy a No Count.

Nuff said.
Elisabeth.

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith