[Elfsea] Our last king of fools without a TITLE?

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Thu Nov 11 08:41:45 PST 2004

Armand and I would love to help with a B-day party to hold court. Make sure that it would be ok for the rehab care place for us to come to. Or if he could be taken out side, to a park that was close on a nice day. What ever is best for our King of Fools. I want Worrmy to not be to over tired but he needs to know we all care for him, pray for him and most of all want to laugh with him again.
  Ameline
Lady Elfsea