[Elfsea] 3 Kings tent

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Thu Nov 11 13:00:39 PST 2004

I am sorry for not putting this to the populace earlier I fear I was distracted because of other matters:
<1> Due to the inclement weather do we wish to bring big blue? I have not gotten the rip fixed yet but we could duck tape the place from both sides until it is fixed. With the walls it would be warmer than the blue and white.
<2> If we bring it will get there early Saturday, There may not be room to put it on the list field.
<3> I have a propane heater to heat a little do others wish to bring theirs?
<4> Do we wish to bring another tent for baronial use? I have 18 foot round canvas with walls ,or the blue and white on walls.
   Ameline
Lady Elfsea